ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 8 Number 1 January 2005
Abdel-Salam, R.E. Blanton, I.E. Abdel-Meguid, C.H. King and K.A.B. Goddard
- Effects of Cyanobacteria crude extracts on growth and related physiological activities of Chlorococcum humicola and Chlorella vulgaris.
M.M. Saad, A.L. Kansoh and M.A. Gadallah.
H.M. Rifaat and A.L. Kansoh
- Biocontrol potential of salinity to lerant mutants of Trichoderma harzianum against Fusarium oxysporum causing tomato wilt disease.
H.A.A. Mohamed and W.M. Haggag
E.A.M. Solaiman, W.K. Hegazy and M.E. Moharam
- Molecular markers of some tick genera in Egypt based on the internal transcribed spacer (ITS-2): 1- Ixodidae (Boophilus and Hyalomma).
K.M. El Kammah and Z.A. El-Fiky
- In-vivo genotoxicity of the synthetic pyrethroid pesticide “Cypermethrin” in rat liver cells by comet assay.
E.H. El-Khatib, M. Abdel-Aziz, Y. Badr and N. Kamal
E.H.A. Hussein, S.S. Adawy, S.E.M.E. Ismail and H.A. El-Itriby
- Genomic diversity in date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) as revealed by AFLPs in comparison to RAPDs and ISSRs.
S.S. Adawy, E.H.A. Hussein, S.E.M.E. Ismail and H.A. El-Itriby
- Isolation, characterization and phylogenetic analysis of Bagy-2 retrotransposon envelope-domain in the Egyptian cotton G. barbadense.
A.A. Abdel Ghany and E.A. Zaki
A.M. Abou Dahab, Afaf M.A. Habib, Y.A. Hosni and A.M.M. Gabr
- Effect of MS-salt strength, sucrose and IBA concentration and acclima-tization media on Ruscus hypoglossum L. micropropagation.
A .M. Abou Dahab, Afaf M.A. Habib, Y.A. Hosni and A.M.M. Gabr
- In vitro culture of Gypsophila paniculata L. and random amplified poly-morphic DNA analysis of the propagated plants.
S.S. Sayed, T.A. Abou-Dahab and E.M.A. Youssef
A.H. Fahmy and O.M. El Shihy