ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 6 Number 1 January 2003
- Establishment of a salt tolerant somatic hybrid through protoplast fusion between rice and ditch reed
A. Mostageer and O.M. Elshiny
- Aerobic metabolism of mandelates by Burkholderia cepacia
B.S. Al-Bahrana and R.Y.
- Orf256-coxI RNA binds to wheat mitochondrial proteins
A.M. El-Shehawi, M.M. Elseehy and C. Hedgcoth
- Esterase and RAPD-PCR analysis of common tick species in Egypt.
Zaki A. El-Fiky, Makram A. Sayed and Kawther M. El-Kammah
- Efficient direct purification method for high-quality DNA from soil.
Abdel Ghany A. Abdel Ghany and Essam A. Zaki
- Genetic characterization of some newly introduced orange cultivars.
O. E. El-Sayed
- Characterization of cowpea (Vigna unguiculata L.) genotypes based on yield traits and RAPD-PCR analyses.
Wafaa M. Sharawy and Z. A. El-Fiky
- Evaluation of a novel method of RNA fingerprinting based on AELP to compare between a virulent L19 and virulent L22 potato cyst nematode Globodera rostochiensis
Akmal A. El Ghore, S.A. Haroon, J. Bakker, L. Qin, G. Smant, M. Abd El Rheem and E.M. Abdella
- Cloning full length cDNAs of dorsal gland specific genes of putative pathogenicity factors frpm potato cyst nematode Globodera rostochiensis.
Sanaa A. Haroon, A. A. El Ghore, J. Bakker, L. Qin, G. Smant, M. Abd El Rheem and E.M. Abdella
- Alternative approaches for micropropagation of data palm c.v. Zaghlool
H.S. Taha, S.A. Bekheet and M.K. El-Bahr
- Genetic stability of transgenic potato expressing cry 1 Aa7 gene.
E.A. Metry, M.A. Ibrahim, S.A. Moustafa and T. M. Nasr El-Din.
- Production of biosafe transgenic potato plants with coat protein gene for potato virus Y.
Mahmoud M. Saker
- Okra leaf curl virus: A monopartit begomovirus infecting okra crop in Saudi Arabia.
Gamal A. M. Ghanem
- Biological, biochemical, serological, and tissue cultural studies on an Egyptian isolate of Tobacco ringspot virus infecting potato plants.
Aly M. Abdel-Salam, Gamal A. M. Ghanem, Amira M.E. Aly, Laila M. Ibrabim and Abdel-Mohsen A. Abou-Zeid.