ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 6 Number 2 July 2003
- Nucleotide sequence of presenilin-1 cDNA fragment of Arabian camel (Camelus dromedarius).
A. A. Al-Khedhairy
- Full-length sequence of Egyptian potato leafroll virus (PLRV) isolate.
- Production of a bacterial -glucanase by Expression in E. coli and simultaneous adsorption on a metal chelate affinity resin.
U. Beshay, G. Miksch, K. Friehs and E. Flaschel
- Cadherin-like receptor from the European corn borer (Ostrinia nubilalis) for Bacillus thuringiensis Cry1A toxins.
S. A. Mostafa, W.S.A. Maaty, M.A. Madkour and L.A. Bulla, Jr
- Genetic analysis in some citrus accessions using microsatellites and AFLP-based markers.
E. H. A. Hussein, S. M. M. Abdalla, N. A. Awad and M. S. Hussein
- AFLP fingerprinting of some Egyptian date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) cultivars.
D. A. El-Kishin, S. S. Adawy and E. H. A. Hussein
- Design of a direct positive selection method to identify genes involved in metals-efflux systems regulation.
- Identification of different root knot nematodes and detection of intraspecific and intrapopulation genetic variabilities between different nematode samples using RAPD technique.
S. Haroon, A. A. El Ghor, M. Abd El Rheem and E. Abdella
- Heavy metals resistance pattern of moderately halophilic bacteria.
A. Gaballa, R. Amer, H. Hussein, H. Moawad and S. Sabry
- Assessment of DNA-damage in smoker and non-smoker athletes.
S. Korraa, Z. A. Fathy and A. F. Sallam
- Evaluation of the protective activity of beta-carotene and L-carnitine on doxorubicin -induced genotoxicity in rats.
A. El-Makawy and H. M. EL-Ashmaoui
- Crude extract of some fresh water Cyanobacteria have auxin-like activity on potato tissue culture.
S. M. M. Shanab, M. M. Saker and M. H. M. Abdel-Rahman
- Molecular and serological studies on an Egyptian isolate of plum pox potyvirus.
M. I. Salama, M. H. Abdel-Ghaffar and A. S. Sadik
- Non-radioactive detection of banana bunchy top nanovirus.
I. A. Abdel-Hamid, E. S. E. Wagih, H. T. Mahfouz and A. S. Sadik