ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 5 Number 2 July 2002
- Induction of hyperproducing chitinase Trichoderma mutants for efficient biocontrol of Botrytis cinerea on tomato and cucumber plants growing in plastic houses.
Wafaa M. Haggag
- Numerical modelling of petroleum oil bioremediation by a local Penicillium isolate as affected with culture conditions: Application of Plackett-Burman design.
Yasser R. Abdel-Fattah, and Hany M. Hussein
- Evaluation and optimization of culture conditions influencing ferrous-ion oxidation rate of Thiobacillus ferrooxidans ATCC 23270 through statistically designed experiments.
Yasser R. Abdel-Fattah and Wael R. Abdel-Fattah
- Gamma irradiation effects on the activity and expression of nitric oxide synthase enzyme on human polymorphonuclear leucocytes (PMNs) in vitro.
Soheir S. Korraa, Nagi A. Iskandar and Ola EL Diwany
- Molecular detection and identification of a prokaryotic pathogen associated with Al-Wijam declining disease of date palms in Saudi Arabia.
M. M. El-Zayat, A.M. Shamloulb, K.S. Abdulsalam, M. Djerbi and A. Hadidi
- Flavonoid content and isozyme analysis of tissue culture-derived date palm clones.
Mahmoud M. Saker, Salwa A. Kawshity, Mohamed K. El-Bahr and Afaf S. Fahmy
- Genetic variability studies and molecular fingerprinting of some Egyptian date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) cultivars. I- A preliminary study using RAPD markers.
Ebtissam H.A. Hussein, Sami S. Adawy, Dina El-Khishin, Hisham Moharam and Hanaiya A. El-Itriby
- Genetic variability studies and molecular fingerprinting of some Egyptian date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.) cultivars. II- RAPD and ISSR profiling.
Sami S. Adawy, Ebtissam H.A. Hussein, Dina El- Khishin, Mahmoud M. Saker and Hanaiya A. El-Itriby
- Physical mapping of knob-related sequences in some maize determined by FISH (fluorescent in situ hybridization) and fiber-FISH.
Sami S. Adway, Hanaiya A. El-Itriby and Jiming Jiang
- Biochemical and molecular genetic studies using SDS-protein, isozymes and RAPD-PCR in some common bean (Phaseolus vulgaris L.) cultivars.
Z. A. El-Fiky, Mona H. Hussein, E. M. Mohamed and H. A. Hussein
- Chicken infectious anaemia virus in Egypt: Molecular diagnosis by PCR and isolation of the virus from infected flocks.
H.A. Hussein, M.Z. Sabry, E.A. El Ibiary, M. El Safty, and A.I. Abd El Hady
- Development of a highly sensitive multiplex reverse transcription-polymerase chain reaction (m-RT-PCR) method for detection of three potato viruses in a single reaction and nested PCR.
A.A. Shalaby, M.K. Nakhla, A.M. Soliman, H.M. Mazyad, A. Hadidi, and D.P. Maxwell
- Molecular detection of bovine viral diarrhea virus in clinical samples by polymerase chain reaction-chemiluminscent DNA hybridization assay.
G. S. Radwan