ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 4 Number 1 January 2001
- Bioactivity of natural compounds from some Egyptian higher plants: 1- Isolation, purification and some properties of antimicrobial compounds from romman (Punica granatum) peels
A. L. Kansoh, S. T. El-Sayed and E. W. Jwanny
- Antifungal activity of some polyamide polymers.
Y. A. G. Mahmoud, E.R. Kenawy and M. H. El-Newehy
- Molecular characterization of the Egyptian strain (Iman) of BVDV and its RNA synthesis in cell culture.
H. A. Hussein
- Cloning and expression of phospholipase D gene from three different isolates of C. pseudotuberculosis.
M.A. Ghoneim, A.S. Amin, A.K. Ibrahim, A. Khafagy, M. A. Warda and S.A. Selim
- Serological and molecular characterization of an Egyptian isolate of banana-cucumber mosaic cucumovirus.
A.S. Sadik, M.I. Salama, I.A. Abdel-Hamid and M.A. Madkour
- Molecular fingerprinting of newly developed soybean (Glycine max L. Merr.) cultivars.
M.H. Hussein, H.T. Mahfouz, F.M. El-Domyati, Z.A. El-Fikey and H.A. Hussein
- The genetic basis of resistance to broomrape (Orobanche crenata, Forsk) in faba bean (Vicia faba L.).
H.A. Hussein, D.A. El-Kadi, R.E. Moghaieb, M.H. Hussein and K. Fujita
- Use of compost formulations fortified with plant growth promoting rhizobacteria to control root-rot diseases in some vegetables grown in plastic-houses.
W.M. Haggag and M.S.M., Saber
- Differentiation-related proteins of the wheat yellow rust fungus (Puccinia striiformis) as revealed by high resolution two-dimensional polyacrylamide gel electrophoresis.
M.M. Saber and M.A. Shallan
- Plant regeneration via somatic embryogenesis in date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.).
S.A. Bekheet, M.M. Saker, H.S. Taha and H. A. Moursy
- In vitro morphogenesis of globe artichoke (Cynara scolymus L.).
M.K. El-Bahr, Kh. A. Okasha and S.A. Bekheet
- Effect of fresh water cyanobacterial extracts on alkaloid production of the in vitro Solanum elaeagnifolium tissue culture.