ARAB JOURNAL OF BIOTECHNOLOGY Volume 5 Number 1 January 2002
- Genetically modified potato (Solanum tuberosum L.) resistant to potato tuber moth (Phthorimaea operculella).
M.A. Ibrahim, E.A. Metry, Y.A. Osman, T.M. Nasr El-Din and M.A. Madkour
- Production of genetically modified potato plants for fungal resistance.
E.A. Metry, M.R. Enan, Gh.A. Gad El-Karim, T.M. Nasr El-Din and M.A. Madkour
- Regeneration via somatic embryogenesis and microprojectile-mediated co-transformation of sugarcane.
Said M. Khalil
- Efficient production, purification and partial characterization of an alkaline lipase from grey Streptomyces.
Nadia H. Abd El-Nasser
- Tissue culture and evaluation of some active constituents of Ruta graveolens L. II: Effect of plant growth regulators, explant type and precursor on coumarin content of Ruta graveolens L. callus cultures.
M.M. Shabana, T.S. El-Alfy, M.E. El-Tantawy, A.I. Ibrahim and G.F. Ibrahim
- Comparison of the efficiency of some novel maize promoters in monocot and dicot plants.
S.K. Assem, H.A. El-Itriby, E.H.A. Hussein, M.E. Saad and M.A. Madkour
- Phylogenetic relationships for okra leaf curl- and hollyhock leaf crumple-associated begomoviruses and first report of associated satellite DNAs.
A.M. Idris, M.H. Hussein, A.M. Abdel-Salam and J.K. Brown
- Identification of protein markers and phylogenetic relationships in five potato cultivars.
E.A. Badr, A.A. Hemeida, O.M. Badawy and H.A. Hekal
- Genetic variation among four catfish species of family Bagridae as revealed by RAPD-PCR assay.
N.A. Mohamed, N.T. Hamdoon, E.M. Zidan and M.Y. Hussein
- Physiological, antagonistic and fingerprinting studies on some halotolerant Streptomyces strains.
H.T. Mahfouz and S.H. Mohamed
- The protective effect of an isothiocyanate prodrug against chromosomal aberrations induced by some mutagenic drugs in mice.
K.F. Mahrous, S. El-Fiky, E. El- Nahass and A. Mohamed
- Occurrence of rhizomania of sugarbeet in Egypt associated with beet necrotic yellow vein benyvirus infection.
A.M. Abdel-Salam and M.A. El-Shazly